Friday 26 June 2015

Barry M Textured Nail Effect and Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint


Hello Lovelies,

I was looking through my Nail Polish Collection and I came across quite a lot of my Barry M Collection that I had not seen for awhile.

Ever since I started using the Speedy Nail Polish Collection I have found my love for Barry M Nail Paints again.....




I love these nail polishes together they remind me of summer I thought all my Barry M Nail Polishes may have gone out of date because I have had them a few years now but they are as Fresh as the day I bought them.

The Yellow colour is a really Bright Yellow that is Textured and has Specks of Glitter running through it, it really is a gorgeous Yellow and this colour is called Station Road I don't think they even do this Particular Nail Polish anymore....

The Peach colour is not as Bright but it's also a lovely colour that reminds me of Summer it doesn't look that bright in this photo as what it looks like on the Nails. I Imagine both these Nail Polishes look nice if you have a nice Tan. 

The Peach colour is a Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint by Barry M in the colour Papaya these Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints live up to their name they are really Shiny.....

I didn't use any Topcoat when using both these Nail Paints I wanted to Experiment on how much Longevity I would get out of them and I have to say I am happy with the Results. 
I put these Nail Polishes on, on Monday and were now on Friday and only two nails have chipped you can see where my Nails are out growing the Nail Polish so they do need doing again so before I painted them with a different Barry M Nail Paint I have Re-discovered I thought I would give you my thoughts on these two Nail Paints....



I love the Canary Yellow Barry M Nail Paint in the colour Station Road it won't be too everyone's liking as it has that Textured Finish which feels very Rough on the Nails. My mum really doesn't like this she says it's like Sandpaper and It is to a certain extent it is but that is how it is supposed to be. It's not supposed to be Smooth that's what sets it apart from the other Barry M Nail Paints. I really like it.... I definitely prefer it over the Papaya colour Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint. 

I do like the Papaya Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint as well but on the actual nails it comes across as being quite Orange which to be honest I am not a big fan of.

While going through my Collection I did find quite a few of these Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Paints so I will let you know my thoughts on them as and when I try them out.

Have you tried out any of these Gelly Hi-Shine Barry M Nail Paints? 

What are you favourite nail polishes?