Friday 12 June 2015

Favourite Summer Statement Necklaces



Hello Lovelies, 

I thought I would do a quick post on some of my favourite Statement Necklaces for summer because every girl likes a pretty statement necklace don't they ? 

***Apologies for the Selfies but thought this was the easiest way to show you the necklaces***




This necklace is my favourite and most worn statement necklace that I have in my collection. It looks so good with a shirt and I think I have already posted a post of me wearing this with a shirt that I recently got from Primark if not you can check it out on my Instagram. I just love this piece of jewellery it was from primark last year I think it was £4-5.00 which I think is a bargain as something similar at Accessorise was £25.00. 

This turquoise and gold necklace I've not worn in such a long time probably since last summer. I think it's the perfect colour to wear throughout spring and summer. 

The stones in this necklace are really pretty and do remind me of summer I just wish the necklace was a little bit longer. I've not really worn this necklace a lot but it does look nice with plain t-shirts. 

This is another favourite necklace that looks lovely with my denim shirt it's a really nice denim shirt from Primark it has lace arms and this necklace is the perfect necklace it goes so well with it. 
I love this necklace it's perfect for the summer months and looks perfect with plain t-shirts 


I love the stones in this necklace it's quite a dressy piece though so it looks better with a nice dress. 

So here are all my statement necklaces for the summer months. 

Andrea

xoxo