Saturday 13 June 2015

Barry M Speedy Nail Polish - Eat My Dust and Barry M Glitter Top Coat First Impressions

Hello Lovelies, 

Hope your all having a lovely weekend so far.

I am currently cooking dinner for my mum and I it's only pasta bake nothing to get too excited about but I do make a mean pasta bake. 
So while I am waiting for that to cook and for my mum to arrive I thought I would do a quick post on the Nail Polishes that I have on my nails today which is Barry M Speedy Nail Polish in the colour Eat my dust which is a gorgeous lavender colour. 

At first when I painted my nails I was just going to use this colour alone as I just love the colour then I remembered not so long ago I bought a Barry M Top Coat  from B&M Bargains. The top coat has glitter in it and the colours of the glitter were a perfect match for this Barry M Speedy Nail Paint they just look gorgeous together so I am glad I did this so I can show you what it looks like.





 I just love this pretty lavender colour it's gorgeous the perfect colour for summer. I love these speedy nail polishes I was sceptical before I tried them but they do actually dry a lot quicker then your average nail polish



Just look how pretty these two nail colours look together I love them I think it looks really nice for the summer. 

Have you tried any of these Speedy Nail Paints by Barry M if you have what are your thoughts on them? 

Andrea

xoxo