Wednesday 24 June 2015

What I Am Loving About April


Hello Lovelies,

Some of the things I am loving in April is the P.S Nail Polish range from Primark.
At the moment these Nail polishes are just 80p they are such a bargain the cheapest nail polishes by far that I have found.
 I don’t know anywhere else that does nail polishes at this price point apart from MUA and Poundland 
 I normally get MUA Nail Polishes  but you don’t get as much product as you do with the primark nail polishes as the MUA Nail Polishes are MINI'S......









This is the perfect white for me I’ve tried other brands and they have left my nails really streaky.
I thought this white would be the same as the majority of the other white nail polishes I have tried in the past and that I’d have really bad streaky nails (so unattractive ). 
The only negative I can say about the white nail polish I’m not sure if you can see from the photo but after 2-3 days it started to chip which normally I would expect it to last at least 4 days.
The pink nails are fine they haven’t chipped at all it just seems to be this white nail polish that does that it's probably made with a different formula....
That said I would still recommend it because it doesn’t streak it’s a good price and you still get 2-3 days without having to re-paint your nails.  


The first nail polish I tried from the P.S range was the pretty rose gold Colour. 
It’s gorgeous and it lasts for about a week when it’s on the nails.
 I wanted the models own chrome in the colour rose which gives a foil effect but Superdrug didn’t have it online or in the store near where I lived and boots don’t stock models own nail polishes. 
I wanted a good alternative and this is definitely it......
You don’t get the same effect as you do with the models own chrome nail polishes because it’s not a foil effect nail polish but it’s still looks very pretty on the nails it's a gorgeous colour.
The pink colour is stunning for spring and summer that stays on as well. I put it on my ring finger on both hands when I painted my nails white 3 days ago and the White is chipping and the pink it’s like I’ve just put it on today.
The only one I haven’t really tried so I can’t give you my thoughts is the mint green.
I gave my mum a lovely manicure using this colour it did look stunning and my mum absolutely loved the colour .
I’ll try it out and give a review on it .
This post was never supposed to be a review on the nail polishes it was just supposed to be what I am loving so far about the month of APRIL which is Easter and these lovely nail polishes from Primark.
Primark have got some gorgeous colours I would definitely  recommend you to check them out.


Another thing I am loving about April is this lovely t-shirt my sister bought me from Primark I had been in Primark a few times and stopped and looked at it each time but decided not to get it and my Sister could see that I really liked it and bought it for me I LOVE IT!!!!.....

Please note this is an old post from my old wordpress blog so you may have already read this....