Saturday 30 May 2015

National Stationary Week 27th April - 3rd May 2015

Hello Lovelies, 
I have wanted to do a blog post about National Stationary Week. I was supposed to do it last weekend but I had some terrible news and I’ve not been able to focus on writing ever since. 
One of my very good friends from high school past away which really shook me up as she was the same age as me and when we were at school together we were very close and reconnected again recently and was supposed to meet up but we just never got the chance. 
If you have been reading my blog you will know that I have recently gone back to college to study photography which has been a hobby of mine and something I am passionate about for many years and I got some really cute stationary that has a lot of photography themed illustrations on them.  So I thought I would show you what I got….
Unfortunately as it’s been so long since I bought these items I no longer have my receipt but they wasn’t expensive at all. I got everything from Wilko. 
I only got them about 4 weeks ago so they should still have these items in stock if you wanted to take a look at your local Wilko

So here we have a lovely A4 folder with a difference perfect for my photography course I thought as it has a huge camera on the front and said selfie.
 I love the little notepad I have already started using it for college. The erasers are super cute too they spell out #OMG  Which if you know me and I text you I am forever saying that and also LOL.
The pencil case is gorgeous too and also handy as it has a little mirror so I can put lipgloss on or brush my hair on the bus if I am running late which if you also know me I usually am. My organisation skills need some work. LOL. 

 These pens are really nice too I love pens like this that are brightly coloured, Bright colours always make you feel better.They always make me think of summer.
The other thing was the A4 Notepad which I am saving until I start my other course In September I believe it’s Level 2 Photography.
At the moment I am doing the Introduction to Digital Photography but I always say it’s best to start at the bottom and work your way up then aim to high and struggle and have to drop out of the class. 
Here is the notepad again it’s so lovely and has fun illustrations inside. 
This is something that I didn’t get for college I got it for my blog I thought it would come in handy to write down ideas for blog posts and underneath the polaroid photos I thought I could write my blog name Beauty With Andrea so it's self personalised too. 

This is what the pages look like inside they have a little illustration that says write which I think is quite cute. 
I bought this folder for college but so far have not had the chance to use it yet because most of our work is done on camera we don’t have any paperwork, The paperwork that I do have is in my little writing pad that I got with the camera's all over it. I’m sure I will find some use for it. I love the illustrations again on this folder the girls are so cute. 
Here is a close up of the folder and the little Notebook I got for my blog and personalised it myself. 

Did you purchase any nice stationary for national stationary week....
Andrea