Saturday 30 May 2015

Day Trip to Bury Markets - New Make-Up Bought For Me By Mum

Hello Lovelies, 
A couple of weeks ago I went to Bury Markets.
My mum lives in sheltered accommodation for people over the age of 55 and every now and again I go on these trips that they organise to keep her company.  
I’d heard so many great things about Bury Markets people said that it was really cheap to shop there and had been meaning to go and check them out for awhile I lived In Manchester but never got around to it so I thought I’d go with my mum on this trip and keep her company….
It’s weird how in all the years that I lived in Manchester I didn’t go to Bury Markets as it’s just a tram away and I move back to Preston and then I go. 
Life sure is funny sometimes isn’t it?. 
It was a lovely day out we had a look around the markets my mum bought me some new make-up from one of the stands I could not believe how cheap it was
Here are the items my lovely mum bought for me.....


The whole reason I have delayed writing this post is I wanted to try this Look Flawless Fix BB Cream. I was very sceptical when I got this because it was a mere £1.99.
I have done a little research though and since found out that it was sold on the high street for £9.99.
With summer Just around the corner I wanted to try something lighter on my skin then a full coverage foundation so when I saw this at the price of (£1.99) I just had to try it.
I’ve tried some BB creams in the past and to be honest I didn’t really like them but this one feels different it’s very buildable without your skin looking cakey.
I found it does what it says it makes your skin look Flawless and fixes any Imperfections. It feels so light on the skin so it’s Ideal for the Warmer Months too. 
Here is what it says it does Clear enough to cover anything your face throws at you, but natural enough to let your skin shine and I would actually agree with that….
I got the colour in Shade 1 and this is a perfect match for me as I am so fair.
I think there were only 3 shades Fair shade 1, Medium shade 2 and dark shade 3
In summary I have used this most days since I got it 3 weeks ago and I would recommend it to anyone who would like to try a lighter coverage foundation I don’t think you will be disappointed. 
Another Perk to this Look Flawless Fix BB Cream is it has 40ml Rather then the average 30ml so it will last that little bit longer. 

These Shining Star compacts by the brand Famous are so cute with the Leopard Print design Compact  My favourite has to be the shimmer brick Compact though. 
I wanted to get a really good Shimmer Brick Compact for awhile now Bobbi Brown do a really nice one but there quite expensive.
Here is the link for the Bobbi Brown One I have seen and it looks so Similar to the Famous one that my mum bought for me 
I was really pleased when I saw this Shimmer brick as the you get a really nice hilighter in the photo the lightest colour looks really Pink Rather then a really nice Pearly Hi-light. 
 you can either swirl your Blush Brush in the rest of the shimmer brick or use the colours that are in the shimmer brick individually. It’s definitely going to be worn a lot over the summer as it will give me a nice glow.
This is called Shining Star shimmer brick in the colour Mariah Shimmer it’s by the brand Famous and you get 7.5g of Product. 
It says be a radiant star by applying to cheek bones or a light dusting all over. 
This is another product I have been using a lot I’ve been using it with the Look Flawless Fix BB Cream I just love the way it makes my skin looks it just glows when I wear this and the flawless fix.

 This Packaging for this Compact Is Simply Stunning I actually prefer the Packaging On this Blusher to the Packaging on the shimmer brick. 
There both nice but the Packaging for the First Date Blush is a little bit nicer. ( I know cute name too right. ) Anyone that knows me well knows that I love the colour Pink this is why I am drawn to this Packaging more this compact looks Red I know. 
The packaging is a lovely Fuscia Pink with grey leopard print On the front. I didn’t realise it at the time because they had no Testers open for this Blusher how Pink it would be. I should have realised with it being in a Fuscia coloured compact. A little of this blusher definitely goes a long way so you do need to use it Sparingly.
The first time I used it I put way too much on. I’ve only used it once or twice so I can’t really give a full review on it just yet but watch this space… 
So this lovely blusher has been named a first date blusher
I guess so you will make an impression just be sure not to go over the top with it as it’s SUPER PIGMENTED you don'twant to end up looking like a clown…..
The colour of the blush is in Charlize.
It says get that sexy demour first date blush. 

 Look how pigmented this first date blush is in Charlise it looks very red on this photo I can assure you it’s not It’s just very pink. It’s a lovely colour for the summer and if you want to dress to impress then add a little of this blusher .
The Mascara in this photo photo was such a good buy I love NYC and I had never heard of this particular Mascara before it was only £1 at that price I just had to buy it and see if it did what it actually says and I was actually AMAZED at the RESULTS. My Eye Lashes looked Longer and the Mascara Did indeed Curl my Lashes. I’ve not stopped using it since I got it 

I love the brush on this mascara too and the colour not only is it Black it’s Carbon Black 846 which is the blackest black...
If your looking for a budget mascara that will give you both volume and curl your lashes this might be the one for you to try  I’m not sure if Superdrug sells this anymore if not I’m sure ebay will. 
I saw this lip gloss and I just had to get it I’m loving my Reds even more then my Nude colours at the moment. My sister says that I suit Nude coloured lips Better then I do Red. 
I disagree what is the point of being a Wallflower. If I have learnt anything this last year is that LIFE is just TOO SHORT. If I want to wear Red Lipstick Then I will go ahead and wear Red. That’s the little REBEL in me coming out… 
I saw these lipsticks in Boots awhile back and kept meaning to see if they were any good for whatever reason I never got around to picking any of them up and then I saw that they had a couple in this colour on the Market. This was the dearest item I got I think it was around £3.50 but so worth it as the colour is gorgeous and you would not get them as cheap as that on the highstreet. 
I’m not sure what L’oreal  called these lipsticks all I know is that they are made by L’oreal and the colour of the Lip gloss is 301 Rouge Soprano. It has a lovely sponge dough foot applicator that feels really nice and soft when you are applying this lip gloss to your lips. 
It’s not a Lip gloss you can wear every day but if you want to feel Extra Special And Glamorous this is a good Lip Gloss to have in your Make -Up Drawer. 
I have been wearing this colour a lot with the Flawless Fix BB Cream and Shimmer Brick It’s a Stunning Colour. I was a little bit Disappointed though a few days after I had been wearing it I was looking at it to see if I could find the name of the Lip gloss and it had a little bit of Cellophane That said Tester On it I was not a Happy Bunny…. No one had used it though only me and it’s great value for money so I can’t complain. 
Last but certainly not least is the W7 Chunky Cheeks Blush Stick I’m really loving W7 make-up at the moment it’s great if your on a budget like I am. I have only used this Chunky Cheeks Blush Stick twice but I really do like it. The Colour Is Stunning a really nice girly pink. PerfectFor Summer. 
The Colour of this w7 Chunky Cheeks blush stick is Tokyo.
If you have read all of this post thank you so much for that I get carried away when talking about make-up as well as photography beauty and make up is something I am Passionate about. I could talk about it to you all day.... 
Hope you are all okay and that you had a wonderful weekend be nice to hear if you have bought any bargains . It’s so nice to hear from you…. 
I’d like to thank my lovely Mum for buying me this lovely Make-Up she spoils me rotten 

Andrea