Saturday 30 May 2015

Floral Headband From Primark

Hello Lovelies,
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. 
In my last post that I showed (Mini Primark Haul) I said that I would show you what this gorgeous headband looked like on.
I think it’s so beautiful great for summer this headband was £2.50. 
Primark have a lot of great headbands like this for summer there great for just getting your hair from your face so nice for summer. 



 I think this headband looks so PRETTY I love it ….
I also think this scarf was a real BARGAIN I got this a few weeks ago from Primark half price from £4 to £2. WHAT A BARGAIN…. I’m in love with Mint Green. 
Ignore the bewildered look in my eyes when I took this selfie it was quite late at night and as most of you know who have been following my blog and social media. I have raging Insomnia so I don't sleep so I was really tired. 

Have you been into Primark lately what are your summer favourites?
Andrea