Thursday 30 April 2020

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ON #OFRA GLOW SIGNATURE PALETTE

Hello lovelies,

Hope you are well and staying safe

Today I thought I would talk about the #ofraglow signature highlighter palette that I recently bought from beautybay.


                                           Just look at this palette isn't it a beauty ?



Originally I was just going to get one single highlighter from ofra and then I came across this little beauty on beauty bay where you get 5 of the most iconic highlighters for just £2 more then you would pay for a single highlighter and you got to try all these beautiful highlighters so I thought that was a better investment

The highlighters that come in the palette are 

Star Island / warm ivory 
Rodeo Drive / champagne gold
Bali /gold with peach undertones 
Pillow Talk / soft pearl pink 
Blissful / bronze with rose undertones 

So you really do get a mixture of lovely highlighters I was looking at the single highlighters and I was torn between getting Star Island and Pillow Talk I was really pleased when I saw that they were both in this little palette.

I love the packaging it's so compact perfect for travel or just for touching up on the go and is nice and sleek .

 
 This is the front of the packaging I like that it's white but wonder how long it will take to get dirty from make up . 

when I first t got this palette I did a testing video and used every single highlight on my face I will leave the link so you can watch it . 


I have wanted to try the ofra highlighter formula for so long when I did the swatches in the video I wasn't that impressed with the formula it didn't really feel that smooth or buttery like other highend highlighters do . 

The reason I got these highlighters was because I wanted a few more beaming highlighters I don't have that many in my collection the majority are quite subtle . 

I found the swatches on the back of my hand to be quite disappointing but on the face OMG they were so blinding I am so pleased to have this little gem in my collection . 

Lets do some swatches 

                     
They don't look like the most blinding highlight on the back of my face but when you get them on your face wow it's a different story altogether 

After just swatching them on the back of my hand I still stand by what I said earlier in the post the formula of the highlighter isn't the creamiest but they don't show texture and that is the main thing . 


This palette really does have some beautiful highlighters in it and is great value for the money I would highly recommend it if you are thinking of trying ofra highlighters this palette is better value for your money then a single as you get to try 5 different highlighters and you get 2g more of product in this palette, In a single highlighter you get 8g and in this palette you get 10g

I would definitely try more highlighters from ofra in the near future their is one from the Maddison miller x ofra collaboration that I want to try I think it's called Moon Dance it looks stunning . 

What do you think of these highlighters is it a yay or nay ? 

This highlighter palette definitely gets a yay from me 

Thanks for reading as always 

Stay Safe