Monday 15 October 2018

Skincare - Review On L'OREAL Revitalift Magic Blur Finishing Cream

Hello Beauties,

Hope your all well and have had an amazing weekend ….

I don't normally write about skincare but this L'OREAL Revitalift Magic Blur has impressed me that much that I thought I would give you my thoughts on it .


I have had this for so long I bought it with the matching moisturiser and I loved the moisturiser I definitely need to pick that up again when I have finished the moisturisers I am using at the moment . 

When I first used this Magic Blur I really didn't like it at all but I used it all over my face rather then on specific features that I am now using it on  . 

I think this product works best for me on my pores I have quite enlarged pores on my nose and on my cheek area so I have been using it on these areas and it just works so well once I have used this product you can barely see my pores 

I only started using this product about a month ago because I ran out of my primer and I had a few products in my collection that I wanted to use up before I bought anything new . 

This product is a finishing cream rather then a primer but for me it definitely works best on my pores so if you do have enlarged pores It is a product that I would recommend . 

L'OREAL Revitalift Magic Blur is targeted for the more mature woman like myself but that doesn't mean a woman in her twenties shouldn't use it if she feels like she could do with the help on her pores it's also a product for fine lines and wrinkles it blurs the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and pores according to boots website . 

I can't speak for it blurring fine lines and wrinkles because I haven't been using it for that but it certainly does the job for blurring the appearance of enlarged pores . 

I will use it on some of the fine lines that I have and give a more updated review when I have finished this product . 

This is what the L'OREAL Website claims that the L'OREAL Revitalift Magic Blur Finishing Cream Does . 


Benefits



Instant Skin Smoother. Instantly blurs wrinkles, pores and imperfections. Look younger in seconds.
Our 1st skin transforming finishing cream infused with blurring polymers. Enriched with Opti-Blur technology, Magic Blur diffuses light on the skin for an instant blurring effect.
The cashmere soft texture seamlessly melts in. Your skin looks smoother and more even, as if transformed.
Visible results
In seconds, the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and imperfections are blurred. Your skin looks younger. Your complexion appears more radiant and even.
I do think this product is worth the money it's only £6.50 I'm not sure if boots still sell it anymore I think superdrug do though and you can also buy it online . Superdrug do really good offers where you buy 1 and get half off the other product so I am going to wait and see if they have something like that when I need to re-purchase . 
Thanks for reading as always means so much to me