Wednesday 31 October 2018

Fiorelli Bethnal Grab Bag - Review

Hello Beauties,

Hope your all well I can't believe it's been over a week since I last wrote my mum and I was in a bus accident last week I'm ok however my mum is not doing so great it's just a complete nightmare seems to be one thing after another .

Anyway lets talk about this beautiful handbag it's off the fiorelli.com and is still in the sale I will leave the link down below they really have a lot of stunning handbags in the sale.

Fiorelli Website - Check the website out for all the sale items ….


This picture was taken of the Fiorelli.com website it really is a truly beautiful bag it gives me serious chanel vibes …





I have wanted a chanel handbag for so long now I have checked the chanel website and the smaller handbags cost between £2,000 - £5,000 which is just astonishing even if I had the money for the handbag I wouldn't pay that and yes they are an investment but even by my standards it's just way too much .

So I feel this Fiorelli Bethnal Grab Bag is the next best thing and guys it just fits so much in it has 3 different sections in the handbag.

What I like the most about this handbag is it is designed for an ipad which I love it's nice to have a separate compartment for my ipad to protect it from getting damaged .

I love exterior of this bag that it is quilted like I said earlier it's really channelling chanel at a fraction of the cost

A few things to consider when purchasing this handbag the handles aren't that long I did think they would be a little bit longer then this but it's not enough to put me off it more often then not I either use the shoulder strap or carry the bag on my wrist .

If you carry it on your wrist it does feel heavy because it is quite a heavy bag and is very structured which I hope in time it will lose some of it's structure and relax a little bit as this is one of the cons of the handbag and can make it quite awkward to carry but other then that it really is a beautiful handbag and I recommend checking the other handbags out on the site.

For more info on this beautiful bag I am going to add what the Fiorelli website have to say about this handbag

An ultra-chic style, designed for everyday use. The Bethnal bag will modishly carry your essentials. Whether a diary, iPad or files your comfort is balanced with a fashion-forward creation. A frontal zip and polished ‘F’ icon padlock are simple yet distinctive add-ons.

Product Code: FWH0108_BLACK_QUILT

  • Fiorelli branded hardware
  • Triple compartment with mag dot closures and central zip pocket
  • Internal zip and slip pockets
  • Grab handles⁄detachable and adjustable shoulder strap
  • Zipper ends with popper fastening
  • Fully lined in Fiorelli branded fabric

Dimensions: H25 x W35 x D14cm

Material: Body: 100% Pu Lining: 100% Poleys

I have also filmed a What's in my handbag for my you tube channel if you would like to go and check the video out and I would also appreciate your love and support over there I have only just started making videos again after such a long period of time .

My link for you tube and my other social media is on my blog but I will link the what's in my bag video to this post so you can watch it if you want too.

What's In My Handbag Video - My You Tube 

Thanks for reading as always and also if you manage to check my you tube channel out thanks in advance for that .

All your support really does mean a lot to me and has helped me a lot down the years get through some really hard times .