Saturday 20 January 2018

Nars Dolce Vita & Primark PS Instagirl Kissproof Lipliner Shade Nude Selfie Review 

Hello Beauties,

welcome back to Beauty With Andrea. 

I hope your all well and have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing ...

I’m not doing much this weekend hopefully catch up on a few blog posts and of course go and visit my lovely mum in hospital . 

Today i would like to talk about this lip combo I’ve been using which is a drugstore brand being Primark PS Beauty Instagirl Kissproof Lipliner & Nars Dolce Vita Lipstick which is more Highend . 






 Let’s speak about Primark Instagirl Kissproof Lip liner first I love the Packaging it’s a lot different to Primarks usual Lipliners they normally come in Black Packaging .

You can see why they have called this the instagirl Kissproof lip liner it’s because it’s so sleek and looks really good in photos for your Instagram Feed. 

The Nars Packaging is just typical Nars which I’ve always loved the only thing I don’t love about it is although it looks lovely & sleek when you first buy it over time when you use other make-up products it attracts that as the packaging is black & rubberised which is like a magnet for Dust & Make - Up. Other then that I love Nars Packaging it’s oh so simple but oh so elegant . 




On the top is Primarks PS Beauty Instagirl Kissproof Lip Liner in the Shade Nude Selfie . 

It’s just beautiful the shade is what it says a really pretty Nude Lip liner i don’t know if these instagirl were limited edition as the Primark i shop at dont seem to sell them anymore . I have sent Primark a tweet just to ask if there still selling them as I’m that impressed i would like to buy more if they are selling them still .

This lip liner is different from Primarks usual lip liners they come in Black Packaging as discussed earlier in this post. 

If memory  serves me correctly they are good but not as good as the instagirl , the lip liners in the Black Packaging i will do a seperate review on .

This instagirl one I just love it and it was only £2 I think I knew I should have bought more of them . There just so nice and creamy and smell of that vanilla scent that mac and Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks smell off .

The lip liner doesn’t drag or pull and stays put all day .

I’m so impressed seriously if you can get hold of the Primark PS Beauty Instagirl Kissproof Lip Liners i highly recommend them I’m sure I have a lighter shade as well if I come across it will do a review and swatches on that also .

Time for my thoughts on the Nars Lipstick it’s in the Shade Dolce Vita .

I really love this lipstick it’s a beautiful nude and looks lovely with the Primark PS Beauty Instagirl Kissproof Lip Liner. 

The Primark PS Beauty Instagirl Kissproof Lipliner is a couple of shades darker then the Nars lipstick so looks really nice .



What a beautiful combination the Primark PS Beauty Instagirl Kissproof Lip Liner and the Nars Dolce Vita Lipstick make.

If your wondering what eye make up i have on that’s also from the Primark PS Beauty Line which I’ll soon be doing a review on. 

I just want to use it for a bit longer so I can review it properly and do some more looks using it 
So what are your thoughts on these 2 Brands do you own anything from Nars or the PS Beauty Line that you could not live without or highly recommend. 

Thanks for reading as always 

Would love to hear your thoughts in the comments 

Beauty With Andrea 
XOXO