Saturday 15 April 2017

My Thoughts On Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel - Is It Worth The Hype

Hello Beauties,

I have had the Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer now for a couple of months so I thought I would write a little post on what I think about It.


I had wanted to try this for so long and my local Debenhams had a 20% of on Chanel I thought now was as good a time to try it . You get so much product so it will literally last you forever you get 30G of product.



When I first saw the bronzer I thought it might be too dark but it is one of those universal bronzers that suit every skin tone and just seems to blend into your skin really nicely this is why Chanel probably only ever did the one shade of this bronzer as it's a perfect fit for most skin tones .

On my skin tone which is very fair I put it on very lightly and then build it to the required intensity .
This bronzer is just a really gorgeous product to have in your collection if you want a little bit of luxury which is what this bronzer is a high end luxury product .

The Soleil Tan De Chanel is so creamy and blends out really well I have been using this bronzer most days since I bought it .

Like all of Chanel's packaging you really feel like you are getting luxury the packaging of this bronzer is just so sleek and this looks so nice on your dresser which is where I keep mine which reminds me to use it .

I really like that this bronzer is a versatile product it can be used as a cream transition shade for the crease as well as a bronzer. I think it's perfect to have in your collection for summer as it gives you that lovely bronzed look.

If you are looking for a really nice creamy bronzer that looks flawless on your skin I highly recommend this one .

I know it's on the mores expensive side I don't have any other cream bronzers make up revolution do some pretty inexpensive contour kits that have bronzers in them so I am thinking of maybe doing a comparison post between the two of them.

I would definitely say the Soleil Tan De Chanel is worth the hype - What are your thoughts ? Do you have this bronzer in your collection ?