Tuesday 15 November 2016

I Heart Make Up - Death By Chocolate & Naked Chocolate First Impressions

Hello Beauties

I know I haven't posted in a few days I have been so busy preparing for my new job there has been so much preparation to do and so much to learn before I even get in the door.

In today's post I just want to talk to you about these 2 gorgeous new eye shadow palettes by the brand I heart make up.

The first palette Death By Chocolate I am sure you will agree looks like a Dupe for the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette which although I haven't used it in a very long time it has to be my Favourite Eye Shadow Palette.

I only got these Eye Shadow Palettes at the weekend and have not had the chance to test them on my eyes but I have swatched them.

These are the 2 gorgeous eye shadow Palettes I picked up from Superdrug these are so inexpensive and clearly are Dupes for Too Faced Chocolate Bar and I am told the Naked Chocolate Is a Dupe for the Lorac Unzipped

I think the Packaging on these Palettes are so cute they just look like Chocolate Bars unlike the Too Faced Palettes though unfortunately they don't smell of Chocolate :(.







I have just looked at my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and this is clearly a Dupe at a Fraction of the Price.

It's great if you want to try the Too Faced Chocolate Bar but your not sure how you are going to get on with and you don't want to Splurge I would definitely suggest you try this Eye Shadow Palette.

These aren't the best swatches in the world I'm sure there are better ones online if you google the palette I'm really impressed with this palette it looks a good one just going off the swatches I've not tried them on my eyes yet.

I love Lick Me for a nice transition shadow to place in your crease I also really like Fools Gold such a pretty Gold Shimmer Perfect for the holiday season and of course if you have been reading my blog for awhile now I love the shade Tear the Wrapper it's that perfect Bronze Shadow for Blue and Green Eyes.
Another Shadow I like from this palette is the Shade Dipped I will of course been doing a full Review when I have had the chance to wear the Shadows and of course I will be comparing it to the Too Faced Chocolate Bar and see how close the Eye Shadows are to one another and how much of a Dupe it really is and the same with the Naked Chocolate If I can get my hands on the Lorac Unzipped Palette.


Excuse the reflection in the mirror but how gorgeous is this eye shadow palette I think I prefer this to the Death By Chocolate Bar.
All those Golds and Bronze Eye Shadows are right up my alley.


I like that the Smoothly eye shadow is showing up on my skin tone the light shade in the Death By Chocolate Palette White Light just does not show up on my arm at all I think both of these shadows would be good as a Base to set your Eye Shadow Primer.

Now were getting into the gorgeous Gold/Bronze Eye Shadows I'm really not sure what shadow I like the best can't wait to try this Palette.
I think I will be using this Palette before the Death By Chocolate Palette.


The Matte Shades In this Palette are really nice and I love the Highlight in this Palette in both Palettes you get 1 Matte and 1 Shimmer Highlight.



I love the shade Milky for in the Crease and Double Dip is definitely a Favourite.

Have you tried any of these palettes if so what is your favourite ? what are your thoughts on these palettes.