Thursday 13 October 2016

Shaaanxo Shimmer Tulip Brush First Impressions

Hello Beauties,

This is a Impromptu Blog Post not one that I had planned on Writing I ordered the Shaanxo Shimmer Tulip Brush I wanted to share my First Impressions on this Brush before I started to use it.





This Shaaanxo Shimmer Tulip Brush arrived today it was Shipped from Queensland to my Home in the U.K it took about 4 weeks which is quite fast considering it was being shipped from Australia not fast enough for me though I'm so Impatient :). 

I was so Excited to see this on my doorstep I wanted to show you this Photo that I took for my Instagram before I started to use it.

I was very Impressed with the Packaging not only did it come in the Clear Plastic but also Bubble Wrap and then this Cute little Pink Card I had a Pleasant First Time Shopping Experience 

This Brush looks a really good Make Up Brush for Highlight which is what it is made for it's really Soft and Fluffy.

This is what it says on the XO Beauty Website about the Shimmer Tulip Brush 


Our versatile Shimmer Tulip Brush is amazing for applying a gorgeous sweep of highlight powder to your cheekbones! This brush is also the perfect size and shape for reaching under your eyes with setting powder. Also try this tool for contouring and applying blush! Perfect!

I think this is a really Multi Task Brush I think I will be using it mainly for Highlight I have been using a Real Techniques Setting Brush which has been  doing a good job I wanted to get a Highlight Brush 

I will be using this Shimmer Tulip Brush for the next few weeks and will be doing a Review on it . 

I really like the fact that the XO Beauty Website Ship Internationally not a lot of Websites do that. 

Has anyone else tried this XO Beauty Shimmer Tulip Brush Or any of the other XO Beauty Brushes 

Here is the Link for the XO Beauty Website XO Beauty Website