Wednesday 7 September 2016

Maybeline The Blushed Nudes Palette First Impressions/Review

 Hello Lovelies,

In today's post i thought i would speak about my thoughts on this Maybeline Blushed Nudes Palette.








I purchased this Palette when Superdrug had the 3 FOR 2 OFFER on, the shadows really reminded me of the colours in the Urban Decay Naked Palette unfortunately that's as far as it goes. The Quality is nowhere near as buttery or pigmented. 

 I have tried a lot of Palettes from the Drug Store which costs less then this one does when it is at Full Retail Price it sells for £9.99 and they have been better quality I was really Disappointed with the quality of the Shadows 



Here are some of the Darker Shadows the Lighter Shadows in Palettes never show up on my skin. 
I think the Rose toned colours there beautiful I expected them to have much more Pigment. 

I don't like the fact that all of these Shadows have specks of glitter running through them even the Matte Eye Shadows which you would not expect I have checked to see if it's Fall Out from the other shadows but no it isn't the Matte Shadows have specks of glitter running through them which I hate.  

I also don't like that there are only a couple of Matte Shadows there is a colour that can be used as a Transition Colour but not a Darker Brown to deepen the Crease. 

So to use this Palette I would have to work from 2 Palettes which would not be a big deal I like to work from Palettes that have a couple of more Matte Eye Shadows and it's nice to work from the one Palette rather then 2 different palettes. 

My friend in Australia really wants to try this Palette so I am going to send it to her to try out maybe she will like it more then I did.

At least this way it's not a complete waste of an Eye shadow Palette as there is only 1 or 2 Eye Shadows that I actually like from this Palette  and I have eye shadows very similar to this already so I don't need to keep this palette and i would love it to go to a good home so Tanya it will be making it's way to you very soon :) .