Monday 18 July 2016

Konjac Sponge Review/ First Impressions/review

Hello Lovelies,

I got this Konjac Sponge back in April it's a cleansing sponge with Firming Collagen in it.


I saw that quite a few people have been speaking about these sponges on you tube and was keen to try it out and it was so inexpensive it was just £3.99 from TK MAXX.


I am glad I tried it but I really did not like this Cleansing Sponge I will be sticking to my everyday Cleansing Routine.

It was very rough on my skin and I know that is what it is supposed to be like as it exfoliates the dead skin but it felt really scratchy on my Face and your supposed to be able to use this sponge for 3-4 weeks and after about a week it was un usable it went a horrible yellow colour even though I washed it out every time I had used it so after about a week I just threw it out.

I wouldn't Repurchase one of these Konjac Sponges again which is a shame as I really like the concept behind them.

Has anyone else tried these sponges if so what are your thoughts I would love to hear what you think about this product.