Wednesday 22 June 2016

My Travel Essentials....

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are well today I thought I would do a post on my Travel Essentials. 

I am one of those people that tend to be a Victim of Mosquito Bites and they Hurt like Crazy :(

So I was in Poundland the other day and saw these items and thought I would give these a try as I am planning a winter holiday. 



I've never seen these Anti Mosquito Wrist Bands before and I thought I would try them and see if they work you get 2 in a pack for £1 and I might actually go back for another pack so I have 4 of these wrist bands to take on holiday with me. 
These Wrist Bands are supposed to give you seven hours protection and last up to two weeks protection. 
Be interesting to see if these actually work. 

I actually saw these Mosquito Repellant Wipes before I saw the Anti-Mosquito Wrist Bands you have to wipe these wipes over all the skin that is on show and then you after re-apply every 2-3 hours or if you have been swimming once you are dry you will need to go through the whole process of wiping these wipes over the exposed areas. 
I think these wipes are great value also you get 2 packs of wipes with 25 wipes in them for £1. 

I think I will go and get some more of these wipes as well......

If it stops me from getting those horrible mosquito bites it will be worth it seems no matter where I go I get bitten the worst bite that I got was when I went to Ibiza with my ex I got bitten on my eye and I ended up like Mike Tyson my eye was so swollen we went to the chemist and they told us that I had to go to hospital to get seen it was so scary as I don't know one word of Spanish so I didn't really understand what they were trying to tell me. luckily my ex knew a little bit of Spanish so could try and talk to them on my behalf. 
I had to have an injection which had antihistamines in them to take the swelling down which was very costly as stupidly I had no insurance. 

Every holiday I've bee on since then Hong Kong, Greece I get these stupid mosquito bites the only holiday that I've been on that I haven't got mosquito bites is Paris that's probably why I love it there so much that and the fact that Disneyland is there. 

So I'm hoping these Anti-Mosquito products will work for me when I go on my next holiday if not I'm not sure what I will do :(


I also go this Mosquito Plug a few months ago so hopefully this will help as well. 

I love these pink luggage tags both these items came from B&M Bargains....



I also got these products in primark a few months ago Travel Toothbrush & Toothpaste which will be really good for my hand luggage as I will be on a long haul flight. 
Then I saw these cute Toothbrush Covers that will stop fluff and hair and other things from my hand luggage getting into my toothbrush :)

These are the essentials that I could not live without when traveling to another country 

Thanks For Reading.....

Love