Monday 19 October 2015

Manicure Monday Little Mix Perrie Nails

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you had a nice weekend, 

This post is a little bit late going up because I've been so busy today I met up with my niece today which was nice I haven't spent time with her in such a long time. 

Today I wanted to talk to you about these gorgeous Elegant Touch Little Mix Perrie Press On Nails. 





When I reviewed Little Mix Leigh-Anne Nails I said there was some of these Nails that I really wanted to try but couldn't remember which member of Little Mix Nails they were. 
I did think they were Jade's but it turns out they were the Perrie ones that I really liked. 




They have quite a bit of Glitter on them which I love as I do like my Bling :).
Mainly I love the stars and the colours for some reason they make me think of Unicorns :).

Like the other Nails they hold up very well they are very strong and I got about 4 Days wear out of them before they started to come off. 

I don't think these lasted as long as the others because I've had more Baths this week I went to Lush for the first time EVER!!!

Oh my gosh I was in HEAVEN... I'll be talking about my experience there though and showing you what I got maybe in Friday's post. 

Like the other nails I carefully took them off and I'll be able to use them again which is good this is where you definitely get good value for money over the Cheaper Artificial Nails that you can buy. 

Like the other little mix nails I did get these from PoundWorld RRP is normally £6 and for these particular nails I would pay the £6 as I love them so much. 

I liked them so  much I got 2 Packets :)

The design on the Nails looks so Elegant it actually looks like Nail Art they don't look like False Nails at all.