Friday 2 October 2015

Home Sweet Home Candle Set & Rose Gold Tealight Set

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are well....

This is quite an exciting post for me if you follow me on instagram you will have seen the Photos already but there is a story behind this post....


When I moved into my Flat over a year ago I can't believe it's been that long I remember seeing this Candle Set in B&M Bargains and my Mum said she would buy it for me as a House Warming Gift but when we went to Buy it they had completely Sold Out which was Disapointing because I really loved this Candle Set..

I went into B&M the other day with my mum and saw this and it was the last one on the shelf so I had to get it. I have a dark wooden table and it looks really good on there. 



I also got these Rose Gold Tea Lights Set which I just Love so much...
 Rose Gold is one of my Favourite Colours along with Mint Green.

I thought these rose gold votive candle sets were really good value at just £1.99 each and thought they would look nice at either side of this candle set you also get 9 Tea Lights in each pack.
There not great Tea Lights they burn down very quickly but they do the job :)



I love the Effect of all these Candles Together I especially like that you can see the Tea Lights through the Rose Gold Voitives it's such a Pretty Effect with the Rose Gold Voitives.
 on the Packaging it had Stars which I thought were really Pretty and I put them in the Dish near the Home Sweet Home Stones but also I have a Medium Sized Fibre Optic tree for Christmas that my mum gave me last year when she bought herself a Bigger Tree and I think those Little Stars would look Perfect on the Front Of the Tree.

Thanks For Reading .....

Love

post signature