Sunday 16 August 2015

Illustration On Blog


Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend....

Last night I was looking on www.etsy.com and I came across this really cute illustration made by Moody Shop Art. 

I have been looking for a illustration to put on my Blog for awhile and this one didn't cost that much which is always a Plus it was only 79p which I think is such a Bargain. 

I thought this would be Perfect on my Blog but I would like it to be more of a Custom Illustration so I am currently in talks with the Designer she is called Ruby she is so nice and I am hoping she can make the changes to this Illustration that I want :-).



There is so much that I like about this Design and she does look a little like me but the Hair and Eye Colour would need to be changed.
I would like the Clothes that she is wearing to be more of a Pastel colour which would keep it inkeeping with the Theme of my Blog. 
other then that I think it's Perfect I love the fact that she is at a Dresser Putting Lipstick on it shows that my blog is about Beauty. 

I would definitely Recommend you guys go and check Ruby's Etsy Store out I will leave the link down below.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/219670021/moody-makeup-girl-putting-on-lipstick?ref=hp_mod_rf

This is the link to the Design I purchased when you go onto this Link you will see that Moody Shop Art (Ruby) sells so much more.

Love