Monday 8 June 2015

Photos Taken From My Mum's Flat Window

Hello Lovelies, 

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend....
I went to my mum's as usual on Sunday for our weekly Sunday dinner she spoils me and while I was there I had my camera with me and some birds came into her communal garden and I managed to get a few good photos of them. 
So I thought I would do a quick post of the photos I took. 




 I really like the way these photos turned out I wouldn't have managed to get this close to the birds without them flying off if I was outside. 
I like the fact that I was fast enough to capture the bird flying and you can see it's wings. 


 This is another favourite of mine with the three birds together the two birds close together look like they are watching one another.

 I just thought you would like to see something different from the usual beauty and fashion related posts that I have been posting. 
I myself love nature and was happy that these photos came out as well as they did. 

Andrea