Monday 22 June 2015

Black & White Portrait Photography


Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all having a lovely day.......

I have always liked Black & White Portrait Photography so I thought I would share with you some of the photos I have taken....

These are my favourite black and white photographs.........

If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen these photos already but I love them so much I thought I would do a seperate post on these photos.

I have always loved Photography for the last 10 years or so it's been a real hobby of mine and I have recently got a Digital SLR and have gone back to College to learn more about Photography it's really interesting.....




This is my niece Katie I love spending time with her and more often then not when I go and visit my Sister she is like are we having a Selfie it's so Cute. 
Katie is so clever she likes to press the button on my iphone while I hold it. Children today know so much more about Technology then when I was that age.......


This is the best black and white photo I have of me by myself I think it looks quite natural and is quite nice.

Out if all the photos this has be my favourite photo of me and my niece Katie she is such a Cutie.

So these are all the portrait black and white photographs I have taken I would also like to take some black and white landscape photographs and see how they turn out.....