Sunday 31 May 2015

Mini Primark Haul - Hair Accessories

Hello lovelies, 
Here are a few things I picked up while I was in primark today . 
It was my friends birthday and she has planned a girls night tonight and I want to try something a bit different with my hair so I decided to get these very pretty hair accessories. 


I thought I would try a few things that I have not tried from Primark, I have tried the Brow Pencil before but the       colour I got was too dark for me last time so I picked this brow pencil up in Light rather then Dark. I think these       are great value for money as they are only £1 and you get the pencil plus the little spoolie on the other end for           your eyebrows. 
I’ve heard quite a few beauty guru’s talk about Primark lip liners being really good but I didn’t really believe it
So when I saw this Red one I knew I had to try it out. I’m going out tonight for my friends birthday and when I go out I like to wear Red lipstick.  I have given this lip liner a little trial already as soon as I got it home I wanted to see if it was worth the hype. It’s a pretty good lip liner I have to admit and great value it was only £1.      
You can wear this lip liner by itself but you will need to use some lip balm to condition your lips first and that will give you a matte look. I actually tried this on with my favourite red of the moment which is my Revlon Colour Burst Lip Crayon. looks so nice. 
I had to try this eye shadow and concealer brush out I knew Primark did powder brushes but I didn’t think they did eyeshadow brushes. I think these are great value for money if they apply shadow well. I will use it tonight and if it works well then I’ll buy a few more. I could do with a few more eyeshadow brushes and buying Real Techniques ones can get costly so it would be nice to have some cheaper ones in my collection
All these products here were just £1

 I love these pretty little hair ties especially the gold and silver ones there so sparkly and feminine. I am wearing my hair partially up with a little down tonight so I thought I would wear this silver hair tie. I’ll ask someone to take photos so I can write a blog post tomorrow. (That is if I’m not too hung over LOL)

 I will also be wearing this very gorgeous hair clip with the silver hair tie I think they will look really nice together. 

 I love this head band too perfect for summer I don’t think I’ll be wearing it tonight as I have a really cute diamante clip that I will be wearing and with the silver hair tie as well it will be too much but thought it would look nice in the summer when it’s a nice day to wear it. As soon as I wear it I will either do a little review on my blog on what my thoughts are or insert a pic on instagram. I’ll probably do both I take so many pictures and post them to Instagram I am so obsessed. 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend 

What are your plans for the weekend? 

I would love to hear from you guys….

Andrea

xoxo