Sunday 31 May 2015

From Blogger To WordPress Back To Blogger

Hello Lovelies,

I have spent the last week and a half wanting to update my template on Wordpress but you have to have a self hosted web site to do this your blog needs to end in .org rather than .com. I did a lot of research as I did want to stay with Wordpress over the last 2 1/2 months I have gained nearly 200 followers and I didn't want to lose you all but also my template on Wordpress I was getting fed up with it. I wanted it to look more professional since I didn't have a self hosting website and the ones that I tried was charging quite a lot of money for this.



 I decided to go back to blogger and purchase a nice template from Blogaholic designs they have some lovely designs on their website or you can purchase through the Etsy Store which is what I did. I am so glad I went back to blogger just seeing the design on my blog without any posts made me feel so much better. I love the whole template . So over the past 3 or 4 days I've been transferring every single post that I made on Wordpress from mid March until May it took forever and that's with copying and pasting I had to locate my photos for the posts and some of them I had deleted. Anyway this is why I have been so MIA from Twitter and Instagram over the last few days. So all I need to do now is get bloglovin to put all you lovely people onto my new blog so your following the right blog. Thank you for your support it means so much to me . 

Andrea