Tuesday 5 September 2023

Is This Legit? Boots Beauty Hero Bag: I have Thoughts

Hey beauties 

Sorry, it's been a while since my last post I have had quite a lot of health problems that I am currently dealing with. I will go into that In a later post. 

I recently went into Boots and as I always do when I go into Boots or Superdrug I looked at the reduced section I love a good bargain, I mean who doesn't? 

I came across the Beauty Hero's gift set that originally was on promotion when you spent so much in Boots 

So I was really shocked and taken aback when I saw that Boots was selling them off for £5 which Is very inexpensive for the products inside the bag but even so selling something that was free on a promotion doesn't quite sit right with me and I'm not even sure it's legal 

It doesn't say Not for Resale and while it doesn't actually say that they can't resell it I guess it's how you feel about this morally 

I do feel like I got a good deal the products are worth nearly £30 and I just paid £5 

What do you think beauties do you think it's ok to sell products that are supposed to be free? 

My video is below so you can check out what I got in the Beauty Hero's Bag 

I hope you are all Well 

Sending you all my love