Friday 10 March 2023

REACTING To Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia 2023 - Ep 1 & 2 | IS IT ALL A FIX?

 Hey beauties, 

I'm so excited Married At First Sight Australia (MAFS) Started in the UK on Monday and I have been a fan of this show for the last few years. 

I know I don't usually talk about entertainment on my blog or Youtube channel but it's something different right, most of all it's FUN.

So I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the first 2 episodes that I filmed a video on for my Youtube channel. 


Are you watching MAFS if so what are your thoughts on the couples, I have only watched these 2 episodes so far I'm slightly behind I'm hoping to film episodes 3 & 4 later today. 

Remember these are just my thoughts and opinions and it's only for entertainment purposes only.

one thing I do want to say though is I do get the impression that Jessica isn't even a friend of brontee's and has just gone into the show to stir things up. What do you beauties think? Is it a fix? 

Thank you so much for watching if your not already subscribed to my YouTube Channel I would love for you to join my little family. 

Love to you all