Monday 11 January 2021

COLLABORATION WITH PHOTOWALL

  Hello Beauties, 

Hope your all well, staying safe in these very difficult times . 

It's been awhile since I did a blog post as I have been very poorly . 

I am really happy to be writing this blog post as Photowall gave me another opportunity to work with them and I jumped at the chance before I got so sick as I think they are an amazing company .

The first time I colloborated with Photowall I chose a framed print of myself and my mum which is one of my favourite photos I absolutely love it , It looks like a photographer has taken the photo and framed it when in fact it was taken by a friend on my iphone 6s and Photowall framed the print , whenever I have visitors over they always comment on what a lovely framed portrait it is . 

Here is the link to the original blog post I did for the first collaboration that I did with Photowall 

First Collaboration With Photowall

I was so excited to be part of another collab with Photowall I knew I didn't want another framed portrait as that was what I chose last time . 

They have so many great products on the website I really was spoilt for choice. I wanted another framed print I just didn't know what I wanted and then I came across this gorgeous Lion print he's stunning , I knew it would look amazing in my lounge . 


I've loved Lion's for as long as I can remember their so beautiful so I just had to ask Photowall if they would be kind enough to send me this one . 

I think it looks so beautiful in my lounge . 

So who are Photowall and what do they do you may be asking yourself ? 

Ok so Photowall are based in Sweden and the question really is more what don't they do .  

What I love about them is shipping is free yes completley free and they ship in 1-3 days . 

I always get what I ordered quicker then I would if I ordered from the UK and I think that's absolutely AMAZING !!!

Some more things about Photowall 

The products that you can buy are the following 

Wallpaper  - Designer Wallpaper

Wall Murals 

Canvas

Framed Canvas 

Own Framed Print 

Posters 

You can get your own print on these products to create that special memory . 

I was in awe when I saw that Photowall could put your own print on a Wallpaper I've never heard of that before . 

So for example if you wanted to recreate a feature wall of your wedding day something magical , Photowall could do that no problem . 

https://www.photowall.co.uk/custom-wallpaper

Here is the link to the custom wallpaper but their is so much more you can be so creative I would highly recommend them . 

Disclaimer - I did get sent this framed print for review as always all opinions are my own and recommendations are genuine . 

Thank you so much for your support on the blog through 2020 , it's been a tough year for all, hopefully 2021 will be a lot better I will definitely be making sure I post more frequently my sincere apologies for my content being erratic . 

Thank you once again to Photowall for giving me this opportunity to work with you .