Wednesday 1 February 2017

What Made Me Start Blogging

Hello Beauties,


I thought I would write about what made me start blogging as I have recently reached my goal of 1K followers on the blog.


I want to thank everyone of you who reads my blogs without all of you I would never have been able to do this without all of your support it really means so much to me .

 Blogging has become my Passion I just love Writing this is the best thing that I have ever done for Myself .

So what made me start Blogging I have always wanted to start a blog about Beauty I have just never had the time to dedicate to It before I started Beauty With Andrea.

A few years previous I started a blog called AK Fashion Stylist I was married at the time and I just had no time I was always busy with work and then when I came home I spent time with my husband so unfortunately I just didn't get the time to write regular blog posts.

When my husband and I separated and finally divorced I had a lot of  spare time and decided to start a new blog this one would be about beauty products, reviews,  first impressionslifestyle and the odd photography post but it would be mainly focused on beauty that's how Beauty With Andrea was born.

When my husband and I separated I was Diagnosed with quite a few health conditions I was really ill I had bad depression, ptsd, anxiety and panic attacks it was an awful time about a year after we had separated I needed something to focus on so I decided to create beauty with andrea and I can honestly say it was the best Decision I have ever made.

I have made a lot of friends in the Blogging Community I love nothing more to talk to other bloggers there is that genuine connection as you have things in common I could literally talk all day about Beauty Products.

So again I want to thank you all for the support that you have given me over the last year and a half .

I will be doing a higher end giveaway soon to show my appreciation I haven't decided what it will be yet I will do a poll on twitter in the next couple of weeks and you can help me decide .