Monday 20 February 2017

First Ever Birchbox First Impressions February 2017

Hello Beauties,

A few weeks ago I decided to order a Birchbox for the month of February the boxes looked really nice. Birchbox did a collaboration with the stationary brand Papier.

 I really like the design of this months box you got to choose the type of box that you wanted this one or there was a blue russet type of box as well which I would have chosen. I am glad that Birchbox sent me this one rather then the blue russet box. I can use this as Storage and it will look really nice in my bedroom as it's white and will go with the rest of the décor in my bedroom.





      I love all these products that are in this Birchbox  and Papier Colloboration looking forward to
      trying the products in this box.
     


One of the reasons I wanted this Birchbox is because of the Spectrm Marbelous CO6 Tulip Eye Shadow  Brush. I have heard so many great things about these Spectrum Eye Shadow Brushes I thought I would order the Birchbox to see what the Spectrum Tulip Eye Shadow Brush was like.

I also wanted to try this Pop Beauty Trio of eyeshadows in Champagne Mocha the eye shadows are all Shimmers they look really nice. I just wish there was a nice matte transition shade. I'm really looking forward to using these eyeshadows.



I have seen this Nuxe Prodigieuse Oil in M&S so I am glad that Birchbox have included this in the box. It's a multi-purpose oil for the Face, Body and Hair . My hair is really badly Dehydrated so I'm going to use this to see if it helps my hair as it's really badly Dehydrated.



 Because this is my first Birchbox I got this Smith & Cult Lip Laquer in the shade 02 it's in this
 really beautiful Nude Shade.



 Another thing I am looking forward to using is this Beaver Professional Daily Moisture  Conditioning Spray. This conditioner injects moisture into your hair which mine really needs at the moment my hair is just so dry at the minute.




I have used this Smith & Cult Lip Laquer quite a few times and it's such a lovely Nude Lip Gloss it's nice to be used by itself or as a Nude Lipstick Topper.

Thanks for reading